The state secretariat for Public Service is committed to make accessible its website in accordance with theRoyal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 septemberon accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, which reflected the directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the european parliament and of the council of 26 october 2016.
The present statement of accessibility applies to the websitehttps :// www.funcionpublica.hacienda.gob.esexluyendo, embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially in accordance with the RD 1112/2018 due to lack of conformity of the following areas.
Content is not accessible
The content presented below is not accessible by the following:
a) lack of conformity with the royal decree 1112/2018
- There are pages that incorporate video player that does not have a way to select and play audiodescripciones available [requirement number 7.2.1 of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 reproduction of audiodescripción].
- Some images are not labelled or have an alternative generic textual 18.104.22.168 number [requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 textual content is not].
- Some pre-recorded videos on the site does not have audiodescripción or alternative means [requirements 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 and number of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 Audiodescripción or alternative means (recorded)].
- In any page information, structure and relations are not determined by software or have no alternative as text [requirement number 188.8.131.52 UNE-EN 301549:2022 of information and foreign].
- There are pages that require guidance apaisada or photos to be displayed correctly [requirement number 184.108.40.206 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 Guidance].
- In any page has been used as the only way to color visual to relay information indicate an action, provoke a response or to distinguish a visual element number enrichment plant instrumentation [requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 color usage].
- In any page content can functionality or information in expanding the content [requirement number 220.127.116.11 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 realignment of the language].
- In any page elements do not have the keyboard focus 18.104.22.168 number [requirement of the standard Keyboard UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- In any document sequential navigation using the keyboard might not have a consistent order number 22.214.171.124 [requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 focus Order].
- In a timely manner any links might not have defined a specific purpose of a textual 126.96.36.199 number [requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 purpose of links].
- The location of the focus is not always visible when surfing with keyboard number 188.8.131.52 [requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 Focus visible].
- In a timely some labels that accompany the controls do not have the same name [requirement number 184.108.40.206 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 inclusion of the label in the name].
- In any document information, structure and relations are not determined by software or have no alternative as text [requirement of the number 10.1.3.1 UNE-EN 301549:2022 information and foreign].
In any document the relationship of contrast in text might not be at least 4.5:1 [requirement number 10.1.4.3 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 Contrast minimum].
Any documents on time might not have identified the title of the page number 10.2.4.2 [requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 Entitled pages].
In a separate components of user interface and form elements, links and components generated by script do not follow the structure recommended by the accessibility guidelines 10.4.1.2 number [requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 name, role, value].
(b) disproportionate burden
- Not applicable.
(c) the content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law
- There may be office files in PDF and other formats issued before 20 september 2018 that do not fully implemented all the requirements of accessibility. Although we have tried to ensure that the majority of them it comply with it.
Can be no contents that are not developed by the ministry of finance and Public Service or who are not under its control, such as ofimáticos files.
There may be recorded files issued before 20 september 2018 that do not fully implemented all the requirements of accessibility.
Preparation of the present statement of accessibility
The present statement was prepared on 04/10/2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by inSuit day 01/09/2023.
Recent review of the declaration: 04/10/2023
Observations and contact information
You can make submissions on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of royal decree 1112/2018), for example:
- Report on any possible failure of this website.
- Transmit other difficulties of access to content.
- To make any other queries or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility to the site.
Through the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 912734594
According to article 10.2.b del RD 1112/2018, can also present:
- A complaint concerning the implementation of the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for information accessible concerning:
- Content that are excluded from the scope of the RD 1112/2018, as provided for by article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that are exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements to impose a burden desproprocionada.
In the application of information accessible, it needs to be worked out clearly the facts, reasons and request to the fact that this is a solictud reaonable and legitimate.
Requests for information accessible and complaints can be presented through therequest for information accessible and complaintsas well as the rest of the options provided in the act 39/2015, of 1 october, of Common Administrative Procedure of the public authorities.
Communications, complaints and requests for information accessible will be received and dealt with by the sub-department Web Services, transparency and data protection (Technical Secretariat-General), as a unit responsible for the content of this web site.
C. complaints procedures
If after a request for information accessible or complaint, this had been rejected, it is not in conformity with the decision taken, or the response would not meet the requirements set out in regulation 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a claim. It also may initiate a claim in the case of the expiry of the 20 working days without having received no reply.
The claim may be lodged throughc. complaints proceduresthe ministry of finance and Public Role, as well as in the rest of the options provided in the act 39/2015, of 1 october, of Common Administrative Procedure of the public authorities.
Complaints are received and dealt with by the sub-department Web Services, transparency and protection of data from ministry of finance and Public service.
The last revision of accessibility has been made inoctober 2023.
The website is optimized for browsers Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and current versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. Resolution website is the recommended minimum resolution of 1280x1024.
The website is designed for a adaptable, optimally displayed in the tablet and mobile devices.