The state secretariat for Public Service is committed to make accessible its website in accordance with theRoyal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 septemberon accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
The present statement of accessibility applies to the websitehttps :// www.funcionpublica.hacienda.gob.es
This website is partially in accordance with the RD 1112/2018 due to lack of conformity of the following areas.
Content is not accessible
The content presented below is not accessible by the following:
a) lack of conformity with the RD 1112/2018
- Absence of LABEL tag in some of the INPUT elements. This tag should describe what the element does. Visually there is no difference, although it is required for some assistive technologies/assistive tools. [Requirement number 22.214.171.124 of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 Headers and Labels].
- There is a Frame that does not have the corresponding title describing its content. Visually there is no difference, although it is required for some assistive technologies/assistive tools. [Requirement number 126.96.36.199 of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Titled Page].
- Repeated identifiers should be unique in each of the pages; code syntactically incorrect. Could give rise to any inconsistency in its interpretation by some browsers. [Requirement number 188.8.131.52 of standard Processing UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- Lack of contrast in upload button. [Requirement number 184.108.40.206 of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Processing standard]. [Requirement number 220.127.116.11 of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 Contrast (minimum)].
- On some pages, the content that is not text has a text alternative that does not serve the equivalent purpose [requirement number 18.104.22.168 of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Non-text content].
- On some pages the purpose of the link is not described [requirement number 22.214.171.124 of standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 purpose of links]
- On some pages it is not recognized which element receives the focus [requirement number 126.96.36.199 of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 visible focus]
(b) disproportionate burden
- Not applicable.
(c) the content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law
- There could be office files in PDF, multimedia content or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do comply.
Preparation of the present statement of accessibility
The present statement was prepared on 12 september 2002.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the agency itself.
Recent review of the declaration: 12 september 2002.
Observations and contact information
You can make submissions on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of the royal decree 1112/2018, of 7 september), for example:
- Report on any possible failure of this website.
- Transmit other difficulties of access to content.
- To make any other queries or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility to the site.
Through the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 912734521
You can also request information in accessible format that does not comply with accessibility requirements either by being excluded, either by be relieved by disproportionate burden; or to file a complaint for breach of accessibility requirements link.request for information accessible and complaintsarticle 12 of the royal decree 1112/2018, of 7 september.
Communications, complaints and requests for information accessible will be received and dealt with by the sub-department Web Services, transparency and data protection (Technical Secretariat-General), as a unit responsible for the content of this web site.
Method of implementation
Through this procedure may initiate a claim to hear and oppose the reasons for dismissal of a request for information accessible or complaint, urge the adoption of the necessary steps if we do not agree with the decision taken, or to state the reason why it is considered that the answer does not meet the requirements.
Linkc. complaints procedures, which should lead the unit responsible for accessibility of the ministry of finance and Public Service (sub-department Web Services, transparency and data protection of the Technical Secretariat-General), or if the claim is for a performance of that unit, the superior.
The last revision of accessibility has been made inseptember 2002.
The website is optimized for browsers Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and current versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. Resolution website is the recommended minimum resolution of 1280x1024.
The website is designed for a adaptable, optimally displayed in the tablet and mobile devices.